- Posted: September 14, 2020 5:45 p.m.
- Last Updated: September 14, 2020 5:46 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Economic Assistance Coordinating Council September 17, 2020
Overview of Economic Assistance Coordinating Council September 17, 2020
This meeting will ONLY be available for remote participation via WebEx conference call
There will be no in-person attendance
Date: Thursday, September 17th, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Remote Conference Participation To Access Webex Event.
Or Dial In for Conference Call: +1-408-418-9388 Access Code: 173 592 1111
*Please note, remote participation is available for all participants, including members of the public and EACC council pursuant to Governor Baker’s “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law. G.L. c. 30A, §20” dated March 10, 2020
DRAFT Agenda (as of 9/14/20)
1. Approval of the June 18, 2020 EACC Meeting Minutes.
2. Presentation & Discussion of Economic Development Incentive Program (EDIP) Applications:
- Haverhill, Certified Project Application, Broco Oil, Inc.
- Leominster, Certified Project Application, Girouard Tool Corporation
3. Discussion and Vote of the Local Only EDIP Applications
- Avon, Certified “Local Incentive Only” Application, Karas & Karas Glass Co., Inc.
- Brockton, Certified “Local Incentive Only” Application, New Westgate Mall, LLC
- Gloucester, Certified “Local Incentive Only” Application, Hefring, LLC North
- Attleboro, Certified “Local Incentive Only” Application, H1 Lincoln, Inc.
4. September 2020 EDIP Investment Tax Credit Awards
5. Presentation & Discussion of Vacant Downtown Storefront Initiative a. New Vacant Storefront District Application i. Attleboro b. Vote on New Vacant Storefront Project Application i. Dario’s on Main, Fitchburg
6. TIF amendment and vote GE Healthcare in Marlborough
7. Decertification Recommendation and Vote 8. Motion to Adjourn