- This page, LevelUP to Equality Quarterly Webinar, is offered by
- Massachusetts Office on Disability
LevelUP to Equality Quarterly Webinar
Overview of LevelUP to Equality Quarterly Webinar
Each Massachusetts Office on Disability LevelUP to Equality webinar focuses on specific topics related to disability rights and barrier removal under the umbrella of Federal and State civil rights obligations. These quarterly webinars are relevant for individuals and organizations who are focused on rights and access for people with disabilities at the local/municipal level, such as town employees, Commissions on Disability, Councils on Aging and individuals with disabilities concerned about access in their community.
The topic for this LevelUP webinar is Effective Communication. We will discuss:
- The definition of effective communication under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Your obligations to meet effective communication requirements
- Best practices for providing effective communication
- Creating and implementing a flexible plan to ensure effective communication
Please register for our webinar through Eventbrite by clicking on the link above. Please note, registration is required to attend.
For assistance with registration or for general inquiries about this event only, please contact the Massachusetts Office on Disability at email@example.com or MOD's event line at 617-979-7318 with your name, phone number, and email address. We can help you register, and a confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Please address any non-related questions to our office at 617-727-7440.