- Posted: June 19, 2020 9:41 a.m.
- Last Updated: June 19, 2020 9:46 a.m.
- This page, Massachusetts Marketing Partnership Meeting - June 24, 2020, is offered by
- Massachusetts Marketing Partnership
- Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development
- Massachusetts Office of Business Development
Public Meeting Notice Massachusetts Marketing Partnership Meeting - June 24, 2020
Overview of Massachusetts Marketing Partnership Meeting - June 24, 2020
The Board of Directors of the Massachusetts Marketing Partnership (MMP) will hold a meeting as follows:
Time: 10:00 – 11:00 AM
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Remote Zoom Conference Participation: Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 865 2017 2069
This meeting will be available to the public for remote participation via Zoom Conference and Video Call.
In response to the State of Emergency declared by Governor Baker due to the Coronavirus, the Governor ordered a suspension of certain provisions to the open meeting law that will enable public bodies to continue their important functions by allowing members and the public to participate remotely in public meetings. A copy of this order can be found here –https://www.mass.gov/doc/order-suspending-certain-provision-of-open-meeting-law/download?_ga=2.166745854.1593865394.1583774538-738337780.1582311449
The Massachusetts Marketing Partnership Board of Directors is responding accordingly and providing the option for all meeting participants, including MMP Board Members and the public, to participate remotely in the meeting via the Zoom Conference information provided above.
List of Topics Expected to be Discussed at Meeting:
- Review of meeting minutes from March 11, 2020 meeting
- Welcome from Chair
- Update from the Massachusetts Office of International Trade and Investment
- Update from the Commonwealth Marketing Office
- Update from the Massachusetts Film Office
- Update from the Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism
- New business, general discussion and recommendations
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25 and 940 CMR 29.00 et al. and Governor Baker’s “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law. G.L. c. 30A, §20” dated March 10, 2020.