- Posted: September 17, 2021 9:48 a.m.
- Last Updated: September 17, 2021 9:51 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Massachusetts Marketing Partnership Meeting - September 21, 2021
Overview of Massachusetts Marketing Partnership Meeting - September 21, 2021
Notice of Meeting
The Board of Directors of the Massachusetts Marketing Partnership (MMP) will hold a meeting as follows:
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 AM
Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Remote Zoom Conference Participation: Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 850 5460 0491
This meeting will be available to the public for remote participation via Zoom Conference and Video Call.
In response to the State of Emergency declared by Governor Baker due to the Coronavirus, the Governor ordered a suspension of certain provisions to the open meeting law that will enable public bodies to continue their important functions by allowing members and the public to participate remotely in public meetings. A copy of this order can be found here –https://www.mass.gov/doc/order-suspending-certain-provision-of-open-meeting-law/download?_ga=2.166745854.1593865394.1583774538-738337780.1582311449
The Massachusetts Marketing Partnership Board of Directors is responding accordingly and providing the option for all meeting participants, including MMP Board Members and the public, to participate remotely in the meeting via the Zoom Conference information provided above.
On June 16, 2021, Governor Baker signed into law An Act Extending Certain COVID-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency. This Act includes an extension, until April 1, 2022, of the remote meeting provisions of his March 12, 2020, Executive Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law. A copy of this law can be found here: https://malegislature.gov/Laws/SessionLaws/Acts/2021/Chapter20
List of Topics Expected to be Discussed at Meeting:
- Review of meeting minutes from the June 9, 2021 meeting
- Marketing update from Massport
- Marketing update from Massachusetts Convention Center Authority
- Marketing update from MassEcon
- Marketing update from Regional Tourism Councils
- Updates from MOITI, CMO, MFO, MOTT
- “Let’s Go Out" Statewide Campaign results
- FY22 marketing discussion
- New business and general discussion