Theme: Aligning capacity with current and future demand
- CHIA presentation on Nursing Facility Industry Report
- Discussion: Aligning capacity with current and future demand
- How does decreasing excess capacity provide new resources to improve care for residents and support an increase in quality?
- How does excess capacity evolve as population changes occur?
- How do changes in capacity affect regional access?
- Proposed strategies to address excess capacity, close an appropriate number of beds, repurpose capacity, or other ideas to achieve sustainability
- Next Steps
- Upcoming meeting schedule and topics