You will need:
The Comptroller of the Commonwealth provides guidance and information on their official website - please visit there for additional information.
Hotline Telephone Numbers for reporting suspected fraud, waste, or abuse in the Commonwealth state government are:
- US Housing and Urban Development, Office of the Inspector General (1-800-347-3735) to report Section 8 Fraud. You may also report Section 8 fraud to the local housing authority.
- Massachusetts Office of the Inspector General (1-800-322-1323) to confidentially report corruption, fraud, waste or abuse related to government funds or property
- Attorney General: Fair Labor Helpline (617) 727-3465 to report violations of minimum wage and overtime laws and requirement for timely payment of wages.
- Division of Unemployment Assistance: (800) 354-9927 to report unreported wages or persons collecting benefits while working.
- State Auditor: (617) 727-6200 for state agencies to report variances, losses, shortages, thefts of funds or property.
- Inspector General Office, Social Security Administration: 1-800-269-0271
- Social Security Office: 1-800-772-1213.