DPL Public Record Requests

DPL Public Record Requests

You will need:

Please use the form below to make a public records request (PRR) of the Division of Professional Licensure (DPL).

The Records Access Officer (RAO) for the DPL may be reached at DPL.RAO@state.ma.us.  Only questions pertaining to the PRR process or a PRR status should be sent to that email account.  All public record requests should be submitted by using the form below.


Tell us what you think