LSP Public Records Requests

Learn how to make Public Records Requests from the LSP Board.

Making a public records request

Any person can make a public records request regarding records that the LSP Board maintains. To request records, you may email your request to mail, or hand-deliver your request to:

Board of Registration of Hazardous Waste Site Cleanup Professionals

100 Cambridge Street, 9th Floor, Boston, MA 02114

If you have any questions about how to file a public records request, you can call (617) 556-1091

Additional Resources

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.