Renew Your License Online
The Division of Occupational Licensure (DOL) is pleased to provide licensees with the ability to renew professional license(s) online through ePLACE. To renew your license online, please refer to the instructions detailed below.
To renew online, you will need your Record ID (License Number) and Authorization Code. This information is provided on the license renewal application which is mailed to your address of record. Licenses are eligible to be renewed 90-days before their expiration date.
You can also retrieve your Authorization code here. To do so, please be sure to have the following information ready:
- License Number/Record ID;
- Last Four (4) Digits of your SSN for FEIN; and
- License Serial Number.
Once you have your Record ID and Authorization Code, you may complete the following steps to renew online:
- Visit the ePLACE Portal to register for an account if you are a new user or to log in with your username and password if you are a returning user. Detailed instructions on how to create a portal account can be found here. Returning users who have already linked their license should skip to step 4.
- Once you have registered your account, log in with your new username and password.
- Link your existing license to the account. To do so, click on the “Home” tab, and complete the following steps:
- Select the “Link your license, permit or certificate” link under “What would you like to do?”
- Select the “Link Your License/Permit/Certificate to Your Account” link dropdown; and click the circle next to “Link your license/permit/certificate to your portal account”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Continue button
- In the Record Link page, do the following:
- For Agency: select DPL (Division of Professional Licensure)
- For Record Identification Code: enter your Record ID (Example: 1234-PL-M1)
- For Authorization Code: enter your Authorization Code (Example: 1234567899)
- Click the Continue button
- On the next page review what you entered for accuracy, then click the Continue button
- A confirmation message appears stating you successfully completed linking your account
- Navigate back to the “Manage Licenses, Permits, and Certificates” page and you should see your license listed and the option to renew.
- In the right column labeled “Action”, you will see a link for “Renew”. This is the link for your online license renewal. Click that link to begin the process.
For more detailed instructions on how to create an account, link your license, and renew it, please click here.
For technical assistance in using this portal, please call the ePLACE Help Desk Team at (844)-733-7522 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
PLEASE NOTE: Our agency is phasing out paper renewal forms. Licensees will increasingly need to renew online. Licensees may only renew their license ONCE per license cycle, preferably online, OR via postal mail if available. Please DO NOT renew online AND by mail. Doing so will result in a delayed approval of your license.
For all other inquiries, please visit DOL’s contact information page to obtain contact information for the Board that issues your license.
Renewal Fees & Payment Information
As part of the online renewal process, licensees must also submit payment for the renewal fee electronically. Please note that there is a convenience fee for all online transactions charged by our e-payment vendor. Online credit card transactions incur a 2.35% convenience fee and ACH/EFT (electronic checks) transactions incur a fee of $0.35.