Request Duplicate License/Address Change/Name Change (Massage Therapy)

How to request a change of Name, Address or a Duplicate license card

The Board is no longer accepting paper change request forms.  

All applicants must complete an application on the Board’s ePlace Portal.

First time users, visit the ePlace portal to register for an account.  You will need to link your license(s) to your account using your Record ID and authorization code.

If you do not have your codes, please request them here

If needed please email the board for detailed instructions on linking your license  

Once your license(s) are linked you can go to the “Manage Licenses, Permits & Certificates” tab and select the “Amendment” link under action column in your license record. Then, select “DPL Amendment (name change, address change, duplicate license)” and hit continue. You will then need to select the option for the appropriate request type.

Important Points to be aware of before you start:

Legal name change requires uploading legal name change documentation or copy of current government issued ID reflecting the name change (driver’s license, passport, etc. and surrender of the old license to the Board office: Division of Professional Licensure, Massage Board, 1000 Washington St. Ste 710, Boston, MA 02118. If unable to upload the documents, mail in and attach the application ID reference number to the document. ( Current Year-XXXX-AMEND) with your old license card. Name changes require a new card to be issued, therefore there will be a fee accessed at the end of the transaction.

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.