In order to assist members of the public with accessing public records in our custody, the following guidelines are provided:
- Requests for public records should be directed to Felicia McGinniss, the PERAC's Records Access Officer. The Records Access Officer can be contacted at 617-666-4446, ext. 909 or Felicia.M.McGinniss@mass.gov.
- Although not required, requests for public records should be submitted in writing in order to ensure that our office accurately and completely responds to your request.
- A request for public records should include a reasonable description of specific records being requested, including a time period, if applicable.
- Under some circumstances, PERAC may assess a reasonable fee for the production of public records.
- The public records maintained by PERAC include, but are not limited to, records contained within the following areas:
- Actuarial Unit
- Audit Unit
- Disability Unit
- Fraud Prevention Unit
- Investments & Compliance Unit
- Legal Unit
- PERAC maintains a searchable website where public records are available for public inspection and copying.
Contact for Submit a Public Records Request to PERAC
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
For deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired
Call to report suspected pension fraud