Important Legal Notice to all Tobacco Product Manufacturers (TPMs)
All Tobacco Product Manufacturers should read the following notices:
- Important Legal Notice to Manufacturers of Cigarettes and Roll Your Own Tobacco Sold in Massachusetts
- Important Legal Notice Regarding Universal Product Codes for Tobacco Product Manufacturers
- Important Legal Notice Regarding PACT Act Compliance
- Important Legal Notice Regarding Fire Safe Cigarettes:
- Effective January 1, 2008, a cigarette cannot be sold, offered for sale, possessed for sale, or stamped for sale in Massachusetts, unless the brand style is certified as fire safe with the Department of Fire Services in accordance with M.G.L. c. 64C, s. 2A-2F.
The forms are provided in a fillable PDF format, which allows the form to be completed on the computer screen, and then printed as filled out. The user still must sign the completed form, include all required attachments, and mail in the form.
2018 Tobacco Product Manufacturer (TPM) Certification (M.G.L. c.94f) (2017 sales):
2018 Quarterly Certificate of Escrow Deposit Form (M.G.L. c. 94F § 4(e)) (2018 sales):
2018 Notice of Appointment of Registered Agent (M.G.L. c. 94F § 3):
2018 TPM Excel Spreadsheet from the Massachusetts Directory
Pursuant to Part III.A of the TPM Certification Form, a TPM submiting an annual certification form must download, complete, and submit the TPM's Excel spreadsheet listing the Brand Styles and RYO Brand Families it currently lists on the Massachusetts Tobacco Product Directory. Manufacturers seeking an initial certification of their products or a supplemental certification form, should download, complete, and submit the Product Certification Template. Each TPM's spreadsheet and the Product Certification Template are provided below.
- Grand River Enterprises
- ITG Brands, Inc.
- Japan Tobacco International
- King Maker
- NASCO Products
- National Tobacco Company
- Peter Stokkebye
- Phillip Morris USA
- RJ Reynolds
- Santa Fe Natural
- Scandinavian Tobacco Group
- Smokin Joes
- Tabacos USA
- Top Tobacco, L.P.
- US Flue-Cured Tobacco Growers
- Vector Tobacco, Inc.
- Wind River