Commissioner’s Office Structure
The Commissioner’s Office includes offices that coordinate cross-cutting data, policy, and programmatic issues, providing support throughout the bureaus. These offices include:
- Office of Preparedness and Emergency Management
- Office of Local and Regional Health
- Office of Population Health including:
- Office of Data Management and Outcomes Assessment
- Office of Health Equity
- Registry of Vital Records and Statistics
Finance includes Budget, Accounting, Purchase of Services and Internal Controls.
General Counsel’s Office includes Privacy and Data Compliance Office and Public Records.
Additionally, the following core support functions are also part of the Commissioner’s Office structure: Communications, Governmental Affairs, Policy and Regulatory Affairs, Diversity and Inclusion, Human Resources, and Facilities. The Problem Gambling Services Program and the Determination of Need Program also report to the Commissioner’s Office.