Log in links for this page
- This page, Fife and Drum Restaurant, is offered by
- Massachusetts Department of Correction
Fife and Drum Restaurant
Details of Fife and Drum Restaurant
Overview of Fife and Drum Restaurant
***Please note restaurant guests will be required to wear masks at all times, except while sitting down to eat. Once guests enter the Gralton Hall Building (Building #1) they will also be required to fill out a Covid-19 Questionnaire and have their temperature taken. ***
Hours for Fife and Drum Restaurant
Hours are subject to change, please call the facility to verify.
Tuesday - Friday:
11:30 am-12:30 pm
Parking at Fife and Drum Restaurant
Please park in visitor parking only. Visitor parking is any of the open parking spots on the right side of the parking lot. Please do not park in any spot with a designated sign.
Restrictions at Fife and Drum Restaurant
Please review and follow the visitor dress code when visiting, a link has been provided on this page. Please note, jeans are not allowed inside the facility.
More info for Fife and Drum Restaurant
- You will need your State Issued ID. Please do not bring your purse, wallets, or CELL PHONES.
- The meal price is $3.21. Only bring enough money to pay for your meal.
- Once you have parked please follow the walkway and proceed to the Gralton Hall Building on your left, Building #1. Go through the double doors and to the left will be the officer's station. You must check-in with the officer and hand in your ID (driver’s license, state issued ID. etc).
- Please do not tip, inmates are not allowed to handle cash.
- Please do not divulge any personal information to the inmates.