- Group Insurance Commission
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, one of the GIC’s health plan partners, was the target of a recent cybersecurity attack. Please be assured that the GIC has taken all the necessary steps within our control to ensure that member data is not compromised. We remain in communication with Harvard Pilgrim so that information relevant to Annual Enrollment is accessible to our members, including:
Posting information on the FY2024 HPHC plans on the GIC’s non-Medicare health insurance plans webpage here: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/fy2024-gic-non-medicare-health-plans
- The page above contains links to information about the active employee/non-Medicare retiree plans and how they work, as well as links to their provider directories, so that you can review if your current doctors are in-network.
- When using the provider directory link, please select one of the following three GIC plans from the drop-down menu:
- Harvard Pilgrim Access America (effective July 2023)
- Harvard Pilgrim Explorer POS (effective July 2023) – found at the bottom of the list
- Harvard Pilgrim Quality HMO (effective July 2023) – also found at the bottom of the list
Information on the Harvard Pilgrim Medicare Enhance plan for Medicare eligible retirees can be found here: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/fy2024-gic-medicare-health-plans. There is not a provider directory, as any provider who accepts Medicare is considered in-network for this plan.
If you are experiencing an urgent matter, please contact HPHC at 1-844-442-7324.
You can monitor the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - Point32Health website for updates. We will continue to keep you updated should any additional information arise.