- Office of the Inspector General
The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) issued the July 2018, Vol. 24, #3, Procurement Bulletin.
The Bulletin includes articles on:
- Preventing fraud related to employee reimbursement requests
- A recent bid protest decision issued by the Attorney General’s Office related to the designer selection law
- Recent amendments to the designer selection law, and
- Parking placard enforcement
In addition, the Bulletin includes information on upcoming Massachusetts Certified Public Purchasing Official (MCPPO) classes and other trainings for public officials.