- Office of the Inspector General
The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) issued the OIG Bulletin, May 2020, Vol. 1, #2. The Bulletin includes information related to:
- COVID-19 resources, including changes in Massachusetts laws to reduce in-person contact and protect consumers
- A review of the Massachusetts State Police Travel Time Policy
- Steps to take to protect individuals from fraud, waste and abuse when they receive healthcare from personal care attendants
- Responses to frequently asked questions related to compliance with the Uniform Procurement Act
Remember to also follow us on our Twitter and LinkedIn social media platforms and take advantage of our recently added YouTube videos, as well as other resources on a wide variety of topics about how to detect and prevent fraud, waste and abuse of public resources.