- Office of the Inspector General
The OIG Bulletin keeps you updated on the work of the Office and shares guidance about best practices in public procurement. This issue of the OIG Bulletin marks the end of Glenn Cunha’s 10 years of service as Inspector General for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Download the OIG Bulletin, August 2022, Vol. 3, # 3.
The issue includes information about:
- Recent OIG investigations and civil recoveries
- The OIG’s report on the Holyoke Soldiers’ Home
- The Office’s growth and accomplishments over the past 10 years
- Best practices for using coronavirus fiscal recovery funds
- Prevailing wage requirements when using OSD contracts
- The OIG’s 2021 Annual Report
- Frequently asked questions about Chapter 30B procurements
The OIG is committed to promoting transparency and efficiency in government. Remember that our website provides additional information on a wide variety of topics related to the protection of public resources.