- Office of the Inspector General
The OIG Bulletin is intended to help protect your communities by sharing information from all of the OIG’s divisions. The November 2020, Vol. 1, #4, issue contains articles from the Division of State Police Oversight, the Policy and Government Division and the Regulatory and Compliance Division. A PDF version is available for download.
Highlights from the November OIG Bulletin include:
- An interview with an instructor from the MCPPO Supplies and Services Contracting class
- Recommendations for Massachusetts State Police paid detail administration
- Information about bond requirements for municipal employees
- Considerations when paying for supplies and services with federal funds
- Frequently asked questions about Chapter 30B procurements
For more information on a wide variety of topics related to the prevention and detection of fraud, waste and abuse of public resources, see our Welcome to the Office of the Inspector General page.