- Office of the Inspector General
The OIG Bulletin is intended to provide you with the tools you need to help protect your communities from fraud, waste and abuse in the expenditure of public funds. This issue, OIG Bulletin, February 2021, Vol. 2, #1 (pdf), contains articles from the OIG’s Audit, Oversight and Investigations Division, the Bureau of Program Integrity, the Internal Special Audit Unit and the Regulatory and Compliance Division.
This edition of the OIG Bulletin includes information about:
- Recent OIG investigations
- Data visualization techniques to detect fraud, waste and abuse
- Oversight responsibilities of public boards and commissions
- Acceptable use policies
- Changes to MCPPO designations
- Frequently asked questions about Chapter 30B procurements
- Procurement resources for non-Chapter 30B matters
Remember that our website provides additional information on a wide variety of topics related to the prevention and detection of fraud, waste and abuse of public resources.