Public Records Request for Housing and Community Development

Learn how to request public records from this Department.

“An Act to Improve Public Records” was signed into law June 3, 2016, enhancing public access to information. Learn more about how you can request and access public records from the Department of Housing and Community Development.

Help Us Improve with your feedback