This page, What would you like to do?, is part of

What would you like to do?

Showing results

Register your business with MassTaxConnect 

Register your business online with the Massachusetts Department of Revenue (DOR).

Request a Certificate of Good Standing-Tax Compliance or a Corporate Tax Lien Waiver 

Whether you are a business or an individual, learn how to request proof you're in good tax standing with the Massachusetts Department of Revenue.

Verify a sales or meals tax certificate 

Businesses which receive a Form ST-4 can visit MassTaxConnect to find out if a potential buyer is registered with DOR to collect sales or meals tax.

Request a motor vehicle sales or use tax abatement 

If you bought a motor vehicle, you might be eligible to receive a sales or use tax refund. Learn how to request an abatement.