This page, Amateur Sanctioning, is part of
This page, Amateur Sanctioning, is offered by

Amateur Sanctioning

Learn more about MSAC amateur sanctioning

All amateur events must be licensed by the State Athletic Commission. In order to be issued a license, the event promoter must complete and submit an application for event licensure.  Event Application 

All amateur events must also be sanctioned by an approved amateur sanctioning body. Once approved, documentary proof of the sanction must be attached to the application for licensure from the State Athletic Commission. Once an event is sanctioned by an amateur sanctioning organization and licensed by the State Athletic Commission, it will be supervised by the amateur sanctioning organization.

The event must be conducted in accordance with the rules and regulations of the sanctioning organization. The following organizations have been approved to sanction and supervise amateur events: 

Boxing Mixed Martial Arts

USA Boxing MA State Athletic Commission

(link to