Below is a list of categories of public records maintained by the Designer Selection Board (DSB). These records may be subject to redaction if they contain information that may not be disclosed by law, is exempt under the public records law or is subject to other legally applicable privileges.
General categories of public records in the possession of the DSB include the following:
- DSB Annual Report
- Notices of Proposed Regulations
- Notices of Hearings
- Awards for Public Contracts
- Minutes of Open Meetings and Votes
The public records required to be posted on our website are as follows:
- Final opinions, decisions, orders, or votes from agency proceedings: Designer Selection Board
- Annual Reports
- Notices of regulations proposed under chapter 30A
- Notices of hearings
- Awards for public contracts
- Awards of federal, state and municipal government grants (N.A.)
- Minutes of open meetings and votes, Designer Selection Board
When requesting public records, please provide a reasonable description of the records sought and a preferred format, if any, for receiving public records that are available in electronic form. Please understand that a request to search employee emails will generally require more time to complete and may require us to charge fees. It is often helpful to specify a time period and particular search terms, so that the search does not yield unmanageable results.
All requests will be processed in accordance with the public records law and regulations at M.G.L. c. 66, § 1 et seq. (as most recently amended by An Act to Improve Public Records, St. 2016, c. 121) and 950 C.M.R. 32.00. The procedure for appealing a public records response to the Supervisor of Public Records is set forth at 950 C.M.R. 32.08, available at http://www.mass.gov/courts/case-legal-res/law-lib/laws-by-source/cmr/.