- Application not signed by a Principal of the firm.
- Applicant firm is not a designer as defined in Chapter 7C.
- Applicant firm is not of the type (i.e. A, A/E, E) requested in the advertisement.
- The P.I.C. of the prime applicant does not meet the requirements of the advertisement.
- Failure to include a resume of one or more of personnel listed on the organizational chart or otherwise required.
- The application does not include both MBE and WBE.
- MBE and/or WBE goals are met with non-requested prime or sub-consultants.
- Ownership requirements as defined by Chapter 7C not fulfilled.
- The application does not include all requested sub-consultants.
- All sub-consultants must be registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts when such registration is available.
- Section #12 of the application is not answered with “Yes” or “No”.
- No Master File Brochure on file.
- Failure to supply sub-consultants acknowledgment form.
- Failure to supply Out of State Registration Certificate - All Out of State firms applying to advertisements to the Designer Selection Board must ensure they are registered to do business with the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Applications that are incomplete will be rejected.
Reasons For Rejection of Applicants
The following list would result in a Board determination that the application missing information will be considered ineligible for review either as a result of violation of provisions of law and Executive Order or rules properly established by the Board: