- Visit https://elicensing.mass.gov/CitizenAccess/Default.aspx to register for an ePlace portal account. Detailed instructions on how to create a portal account can be found here
- After you have registered for an account, please login with the username and password that you created.
- After logging in with the username that you created when you registered, go to the “Manage My Licenses and Permits” tab, and complete the following steps:
- Select the “File an Online Application” link;
- Select the “Link Your Account Portal” link under the search box;
- Select the “Link your Online Account to an Existing Record” link; and
- Select the proper agency, Division of Professional Licensure (DPL), and when prompted enter your Record ID/license number and the Authorization Code provided on your license renewal notice. If you do not have your license renewal notice you may request your authorization code here.
- Link your account using your Record ID/license number (example: 1234-MT-MT) and the Authorization Code that is provided on your renewal notice or you may contact the board to obtain your authorization code 617-727-1747.
- Once you have linked the license, you are ready to begin with the renewal application. Click on the “Manage My Licenses and Permits” tab once again. You should now see the renewal application available. You may click on renewal application and begin the renewal. Be sure to have a credit or debit card available or you may enter bank/routing information for payment options. Please be advised, that online transactions have an additional fee.
If you have any additional questions in regards to verifications, please email the board at email@example.com.