This page, What would you like to do?, is part of

What would you like to do?

Showing results

File a workers' compensation claim 

Find out how to file a claim if your employer’s workers’ compensation insurer denies your claim, your employer refuses to file a claim, or it’s been 30 or more calendar days since your injury.

Appeal your denied workers’ compensation claim  

If the workers' compensation insurer denied your claim, find out how to appeal it and what you need to appeal the denial.

File a workers' compensation claim against the Workers' Compensation Trust Fund (WCTF) 

Find out how to file a claim with the Department of Industrial Accidents (DIA) if your employer does not have workers’ compensation insurance.

Report employer fraud 

If you think a business is operating in Massachusetts without workers' compensation insurance as required, you can anonymously fill out a form, or call our tipsters hotline, to report it.

Appeal a workers' compensation conference order 

Find out what you need to do to appeal a conference order about your workers’ compensation case.

Appeal a workers’ compensation hearing decision 

You may appeal an administrative judge’s hearing decision about your workers’ compensation case to the Reviewing Board.

Apply for a DIA online account 

An online account with the Department of Industrial Accidents (DIA) lets all parties to your workers’ compensation case view and file documents electronically.

Request DIA email notices 

Parties to a workers’ compensation case can request email notices, rather than by mail, from the Department of Industrial Accidents (DIA).