Online Application Assistance file size 1MB
Tips on how to successfully complete your online application and online payment for a Civil Service examination.
Experiencing trouble logging in to your online application account? Please contact Applicant Support at 855-524-5627
- Examination announcements/posters for upcoming scheduled civil service tests. Please note this area is only populated with information as exams are scheduled and during the application acceptance period.
Information on how to submit an E&E claim application for October 18, 2014 exams.
Information on how to submit an E&E claim application for November 15, 2014 exams.
Information regarding Residency Preference Claims
*Please Note: Changing your mailing address does NOT change/update your Residency Preference claim. They are separate entities in your Civil Service account.
- Notice to Appear & Examination Form Information for Applicants Participating in Upcoming Scheduled Examinations. Note: Exam forms (such as education & experience instructions, worksheets and employment verification forms) are no longer mailed to applicants with their notice to appear and must be downloaded and printed by applicants. Applicants should have these forms completed and bring them, along with supporting documents, to the exam. Read the exam announcement/poster for the on-line availability date of exam forms and which forms are applicable for your specific test.
- Orientation and examination preparation guides for entry level Correction Officer I, Firefighter and Police Officer tests.
- Reading lists for civil service merit system examinations.
- The Continuous Testing (ConTest) Program has been discontinued due to the current financial situation facing the Commonwealth. All funding for this program has been eliminated through the Governor's Fiscal Year 2009 budget cuts. Please continue to visit this page to check for further developments and information regarding this program.