The mission of the Human Resources Division (HRD) is to attract, engage, educate, develop and retain a high performing and diverse workforce. We partner with secretariats and agencies to develop progressive HR policies, guidelines, process, best practice and HR innovation. Here you’ll find information on employee services, performance and development programs, benefits, policies, guidelines and more.
How can the Human Resources Division (HRD) help you?
100 Cambridge Street, Suite 600, Boston, MA 02114
Who we serve
We provide support and administer human resource programs and services to current and prospective state employees, agency business partners and select municipal employees.
Our programs and services include:
- Recruiting new employees
- Delivering learning and development opportunities for existing employees
- Administering HR policy, employee benefits, and compensation
- Offering employee self-service HR related support
- Administration of collective bargaining agreements and contracts
- Ensuring an inclusive, safe and productive workplace
- Administering examinations for public safety and promotional opportunities