Annual & Three-Year Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventories
- Massachusetts Annual Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory: 1990-2011, with Partial 2012 Data - July 2014
Charts, graphs and tables of emissions data.
Appendix: 2012 Electricity Import GHG Emissions file size 1MB
Appendix: 2011 Electricity Import GHG Emissions file size 1MB
- 2008-2010 Massachusetts Greenhouse Gas Emissions Data
Comprehensive estimates of greenhouse gas emissions across the state for this triennial period, as required by the Global Warming Solutions Act (GWSA).
Appendix B: 2008-2010 Summary of Massachusetts GHG Emissions
Appendix C: 2009 Massachusetts Electricity Import GHG Emissions file size 1MB
Appendix D: 2010 Massachusetts Electricity Import GHG Emissions file size 1MB
- 2006-2008 Massachusetts Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory
Comprehensive estimates of greenhouse gas emissions across the state for this triennial period, as required by the GWSA.
Appendix B: Emissions Data
Statewide GHG Emissions Estimates & Projections
- Statewide Greenhouse Gas Emissions Level: 1990 Baseline & 2020 Business As Usual Projection
The GWSA required MassDEP to determine statewide greenhouse gas emissions levels in 1990 and project what they would be in 2020 if no additional measures are imposed to lower them. July 2009.
Appendix B: Emissions Data file size 2MB
Supporting data for the 1990 Baseline & 2020 Projection.
Appendix 1: Statewide Greenhouse Gas Emissions Level: Final 1990 Baseline & 2020 Business As Usual Projection file size 2MB
- Response to Comments on Statewide Greenhouse Gas Emissions Level: 1990 Baseline & 2020 Business as Usual Projection
MassDEP held six public meetings across the state in April and May 2009, held a public hearing on May 19, 2009, and accepted comments until June 1, 2009. A summary of public comments received and the agency's responses is presented here.
- Global Warming Solutions Act: Progress towards Reducing Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions by 2020
Massachusetts was one of the first states in the nation to move forward with a comprehensive regulatory program to address climate change.
- Massachusetts Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting Program
Overview and applicability, regulations and protocols, forms and online reporting for facilities, verification services and more.
- About the Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting Program
Reporting of greenhouse gas emissions provides data that is important for developing emission reduction targets and plans, and for measuring progress toward goals.
- Electronic GHG Emissions Reporting
Log in to the Climate Registry Information System (CRIS) to report your Massachusetts facility's GHG emissions.
- The Climate Registry (TCR)
Collaboration among North American states, provinces, territories and native sovereign nations that sets standards for calculating, verifying and publicly reporting greenhouse gas emissions.
- Cost-Effective Greenhouse Gas Mitigation in Massachusetts: An Analysis of 2020 Potential
Draft Report by Eastern Research Group (ERG), May 2010
- Initial Estimates of GHG Emissions Reductions from Existing Policies
Final Report by Eastern Research Group (ERG), April 2010
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.