- Department of Transitional Assistance (Central Office)
600 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02111
Important Contacts for Applicants
- DTA Automated Unit
Get DTA information anytime,even when our offices are closed. By calling the Automated Hotline, you can:
- My Account Page
If you have access to the Internet, you can sign up to view your DTA case information online . If you are the Head of Household (the person who signed up for benefits), you can:
- Find out your current case status and benefits
- See the date your next benefits will be available
- View and print recent notices we sent to you
- Print your own verification of benefits
- Recipient Services Unit
TTY: 617-348-5599 or 1-888-448-7695
The Recipient Services Unit responds to applicant and client questions about benefit eligibility.
- Division of Hearings
TTY: 1-800-532-6238 or 617-348-5337
The Division of Hearings will answer any questions you may have about filing an appeal.
- Electronic Benefit Transfer ( EBT) Account Information
Calling the EBT Account Information telephone number allows you to verify the balance in your EBT account.
This information is provided by the Department of Transitional Assistance.