Important Contacts for Applicants and Clients
DTA Connect is a mobile app that lets you track your benefits in a few simple clicks.
Using the DTA Connect app you can manage your benefits with a few quick clicks. No more long lines or hold times. If you have a smartphone and receive Cash or SNAP benefits from DTA, you can use DTA Connect.
DTA Connect is available through the App Store and GooglePlay. Access www.mass.gov/DTAConnect for more information and to down load the free app.
DTA Assistance Line
By calling the Assistance Line anytime (even when our offices are closed), you can:
By calling the Assistance Line during our business hours from 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., you can.
- Reach a case manager.
- Get general information, or talk to a case manager to finish a SNAP interview.
- Speak to someone about domestic violence help.
- Request an accommodation.
- Reach the fraud hotline, EBT hotline, hearings and appeals division, Fraud Investigation and Data Matching unit, overpayments and recovery, cash case worker, or local offices.
My Account Page
If you have access to the Internet, you can sign up to view your DTA case information online . If you are the Head of Household (the person who signed up for benefits), you can:
- Find out your current case status and benefits
- See the date your next benefits will be available
- View and print recent notices we sent to you
- Print your own verification of benefits
Office of the Commissioner
600 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02111
Phone number: 1-617-348-8400
This information is provided by the Department of Transitional Assistance.