- Department of Transitional Assistance (Central Office)
600 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02111
Important Contacts for Applicants
- DTA Automated Unit
Get DTA information anytime,even when our offices are closed. By calling the Automated Hotline, you can:
- My Account Page
If you have access to the Internet, you can sign up to view your DTA case information online. If you are the Head of Household (the person who signed up for benefits), you can:
- Find out your current case status and benefits
- See the date your next benefits will be available
- View and print recent notices we sent to you
- Print your own verification of benefits
- Recipient Services Unit
TTY: 617-348-5599 or 1-888-448-7695
The Recipient Services Unit responds to applicant and client questions about benefit eligibility.
- Division of Hearings
TTY: 1-800-532-6238 or 617-348-5337
The Division of Hearings will answer any questions you may have about filing an appeal.
- Electronic Benefit Transfer ( EBT) Account Information
Calling the EBT Account Information telephone number allows you to verify the balance in your EBT account.
This information is provided by the Department of Transitional Assistance.