Other Help for Residents

The Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) provides food and economic assistance - as well as job supports - to families with low incomes. On this site, you can access other resources from other agencies that can help you.

You might have needs beyond food and economic assistance. On this site, you will find information about other resources that might help you. Some are other state agencies and others are community partners.