ABCC - Apply For a Special Permit

There are several permits issued by the ABCC. The Local Licensing Authority also issues permits.

Special permits are licenses and permits that authorize the sale of alcoholic beverages to the public at special events.

The Alcoholic Beverages Control Commissions issues the following special permits: Charity Wine License, Household Effects/Gift Permits, Licensee Liquidation Permits, and Consumer Research Permits.

For a One Day Special Permit or a Farmer's Market permit, you must contact the Local Licensing Authority of the town the event is held in.

Each type of special license/permit criteria has its own approval process an applicant must follow.

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.