Special Licenses and Permits (ABCC)

These are licenses and permits that authorize the sale of alcoholic beverages to the public at special events.

There are 5 types of Special Event Permits and Licenses: Special License (“1-Day License”), Charity Wine Fundraising License, Consumer Research Special Permit, the Personal Importation Special Permit, and Licensee Inventory Liquidation. Each type of special license/permit criteria has its own approval process an applicant must follow. Below you will find the appropriate applications and procedures for each type of license within this category.


Did you find the information you were looking for on this page? * required
We use your feedback to help us improve this site but we are not able to respond directly. Please do not include personal or contact information. If you need a response, please locate contact information elsewhere on this page or in the footer.
Tell us what you think