Apply for an Alcoholic Beverages Manufacturer License (ABCC)

The ABCC issues a number of production licenses that allow the holder to produces wine, malt, distilled spirits, and commercial alcohol.

If you are looking to produce alcohol in Massachusetts you will need a Manufacturer license.

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.