Architectural Access Board Complaint

Alleging violations 521 CMR

If you believe you have identified a violation of 521 CMR, you have the right to file a complaint with the Architectural Access Board. This page contains information on how to file a complaint, best practices when filing complaints, and information on past complaints filed with the Board.

If you have any questions about the Complaint process or about 521 CMR, you can always call and speak with a member of the Board's staff at 617-727-0660.

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.