Child Physical & Sexual Abuse Services

MOVA supports free services throughout Massachusetts to help victims and survivors of child abuse. These services provide a range of options to support an individual’s needs.

Below you can find local child abuse services. You can either search by zip code or city/town or find help in a specific Massachusetts county. If it is an emergency call 911.

Find the Children's Advocacy Center nearest to you at

To report child abuse or neglect, call the Child-at-Risk Hotline 24/7.

If you, a family member, or a loved one has been the victim of a violent crime, you can fill out an application with the Victim Compensation and Assistance Division of the Massachusetts Attorney General's Office. They are able to provide financial assistance to eligible victims of violent crime for uninsured medical and dental care, mental health counseling, funeral and burial costs, and income lost due to the inability to work.
617-727-2200 x2160

If you are a Deaf or Hard of Hearing victim of child abuse, help is available.
-The Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (MCDHH) provides services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing victims of crime.
TTY 617-740-1700
VP 617-326-7546
Contact MCDHH online at
-The National Deaf Hotline has advocates available 24/7 for crisis intervention, education, and referrals for Deaf survivors.
Chat online at


Find child physical & sexual abuse services in Massachusetts

Related Services

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.