|Organization:||Division of Banks|
Consent Order Natalie Vlasova
Natalie Vlasova - Consent Order
COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS
COMMISSIONER OF BANKS
Docket No. 2009-015-MLO-CO
In the Matter of
Mortgage Loan Originator License No. MLO421212
WHEREAS, NATALIE VLASOVA ("Natalie Vlasova" or the "Licensee"), a licensed mortgage loan originator under Massachusetts General Laws chapter 255F, section 2, has been advised of her right to Notice and Hearing pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws chapter 30A, section 10, and having waived those rights, entered into a STIPULATION AND CONSENT TO THE ISSUANCE OF A CONSENT ORDER ("Consent Agreement") with representatives of the Division of Banks ("Division") dated January 4, 2010, whereby, solely for the purpose of settling this matter, Natalie Vlasova agrees to the issuance of this CONSENT ORDER ("Consent Order") by the Commissioner of Banks ("Commissioner");
WHEREAS, The Division of Banks ("Division"), through the Commissioner, has jurisdiction over the licensing and regulation of persons engaged in the business of a mortgage loan originator in Massachusetts pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws chapter 255F, section 2;
WHEREAS, Natalie Vlasova is licensed by the Commissioner as a mortgage loan originator under Massachusetts General Laws chapter 255F, section 2. According to records maintained on file with the Division, the Commissioner initially issued a mortgage loan originator license, license number MLO42121 to Natalie Vlasova to engage in the business of a mortgage loan originator on or about September 3, 2008;
WHEREAS, Natalie Vlasova, at all relevant times, was employed as a mortgage loan originator by Dynamic Capital Mortgage, Inc., ("Dynamic Capital" or the "Corporation");
WHEREAS, on or about July 16, 2009, based upon the findings of a 2009 examination/inspection of Dynamic Capital, the Division issued a FINDINGS OF FACT AND TEMPORARY ORDER TO CEASE AND DESIST (the "Temporary Order"), Docket No. 2009-015, against Natalie Vlasova and alleged a failure to comply with state and federal laws, rules, regulations and regulatory bulletins governing the conduct of a licensed loan originator in Massachusetts;
WHEREAS, Natalie Vlasova agrees to enter this Consent Order solely for the purpose of settling this matter and without admitting any allegations or implications of fact or the existence of any violations of applicable state and federal statutes or rules;
WHEREAS, the parties now seek to resolve by mutual agreement, the matters identified in the Temporary Order;
WHEREAS, in recognition of the Division and Natalie Vlasova having reached the following mutual agreement under this Consent Order to resolve the matters raised by the Temporary Order, the Commissioner has terminated the Temporary Order on this 4th day of January, 2010.
NOW COME the parties in the above-captioned matter, the Division and Natalie Vlasova, and stipulate and agree as follows:
- Immediately upon the execution of this Consent Order, Natalie Vlasova will refrain from negotiating, soliciting, arranging, providing or accepting any Massachusetts residential mortgage loan application, or assisting any consumer in completing such application, or otherwise operate as a mortgage loan originator, as that term is defined under General Laws chapter 255F, section 1.
- Immediately upon the execution of this Consent Order, Natalie Vlasova will surrender her Massachusetts mortgage loan originator license no. MLO42121 by submitting a " Request to Surrender" filing to the Division through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
- Natalie Vlasova will refrain from submitting an application to obtain a mortgage loan originator license from the Commissioner for a period of thirty-six (36) months from the effective date of the Temporary Order.
- To the extent that Natalie Vlasova wishes to resume business as a mortgage loan originator at the expiration of the 36-month term as set forth above, Natalie Vlasova shall be required to submit a completed application to obtain the relevant license from the Commissioner. Unless the Commissioner, in his sole discretion, agrees to accept such an application earlier, Natalie Vlasova agrees not to submit such an application until the expiration of the 36-month term. The Commissioner shall have all of the discretion set forth within General Laws chapter 255F, section 4 and the Division's regulation 209 CMR 41.00 et seq. in determining whether to issue a license to Natalie Vlasova to conduct the licensed business, provided however, that any such application shall not be denied solely on the basis of the Temporary Order.
- The provisions of this Consent Order shall not limit, estop, or otherwise prevent any other state agency or department, from taking any other action affecting Natalie Vlasova.
- This Consent Order shall become effective immediately upon the date of its issuance.
- In accordance with the terms of the Consent Agreement entered by Natalie Vlasova and the Commissioner, Natalie Vlasova has waived all rights of appeal that she may have relative to the Temporary Order and this Consent Order or any of its provisions.
- The provisions of this Consent Order shall remain effective and enforceable except to the extent that, and until such time as, any provisions of this Consent Order shall have been modified, terminated, suspended, or set aside by the Commissioner or upon an order of a court of competent jurisdiction.
- This Consent Order and the Consent Agreement are the complete documents representing the resolution of this matter. There are no other agreements, promises, representations, or warranties other than those set forth in this Consent Order and the Consent Agreement.
BY ORDER AND DIRECTION OF THE COMMISSIONER OF BANKS.
Dated at Boston, Massachusetts, this 4th day of January, 2010
By: Steven L. Antonakes
Commissioner of Banks
Commonwealth of Massachusetts