- Posted: June 24, 2020 12:42 p.m.
- Last Updated: June 24, 2021 3:14 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Annual Joint Meeting of the Chelsea and Holyoke Board of Trustees
Overview of Annual Joint Meeting of the Chelsea and Holyoke Board of Trustees
Board of Trustees Monthly Meeting
June 29 2021
ANNUAL JOINT MEETING OF THE CHELSEA AND HOLYOKE
SOLDIERS' HOMES BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Location: 1SG Kevin Dupont Massachusetts National Guard Armory, 640 Plantations St. Worcester MA.
COVID Test: COVID Test is not required to enter the Massachusetts National Guard’s Dupont Armory. However temperature, sign in and other DPH/CDC building entry protocols will be followed.
PUBLIC COMMENT: PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE HELD TO 2 MINUTES WITH A MAXIMUM OF 6 INDIVIDUALS MAKING COMMENT.THOSE WISHING TO MAKE PUBLIC COMMENT SHOULD EMAIL THEIR NAME AND A SHORT SYNOPSIS OF WHAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO ADDRESS TO THE BOARD TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Chairman reserves right to terminate if comments relate to same issue.)
A: OPEN SESSION
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Comments (2-minute maximum speaking time/6 maximum public commentaries)
- Chelsea and Holyoke Board of Trustees and DVS Introductions
- Chelsea Soldiers’ Home Superintendent Status Brief
- Holyoke Soldiers’ Home Superintendent Brief
- Overview of current and planned Construction Projects (include VA application status)
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Initiative (DVS)
- OLD BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS:
- None for this Joint Board Meeting
B: EXECUTIVE SESSION: No Executive Session scheduled at this meeting.