The mission of the Executive Office of Veterans’ Services (EOVS) is to act as the primary advocate on behalf of all the Commonwealth’s veterans.
EOVS provides our veterans and their families with quality support services and directs an emergency financial assistance program for those veterans and their dependents who are in need.
Who we serve
Eligible veterans and family members may get financial assistance, peer support from the Statewide Advocacy for Veteran Empowerment (SAVE) team, connection to the Women Veterans' Network (WVN), or opportunity for burial at the Massachusetts Veteran Memorial Cemeteries in Agawam and Winchendon.
The Executive Office of Veterans' Services also oversees the Commonwealth's Veterans' Homes, formerly Soldiers' Homes, in Chelsea and Holyoke, which eligible veterans can apply to for long term care.
What would you like to do?
- Vet Centers in Massachusetts
- Available Veterans' Benefits in Massachusetts
- Job search & employment help for veterans
- Off Base Transition Training (TAP extension) for veterans, reservists, guardsmen, and their spouses
- Military and Veteran RMV Information
- Learn about Massachusetts veteran bonus payments
- Economic Empowerment for Veterans
- Civil Service for Veterans
- Executive Office of Veterans' Services Office Locations
- Secretary Directives for Veteran Service Officers (VSOs)
- Transportation help for veterans
- Executive Office of Veterans' Services Public Records
- Definition of a Veteran
- Find legal resources for veterans