- Posted: November 16, 2018 2:59 p.m.
- Last Updated: November 16, 2018 2:57 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine
Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
Adjudicatory Session I
- Adjudicatory Case
- Licensing Case
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. The Board will also meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 7 to comply with, or act under the authority of any general or special law, M.G.L. c.112 § 5, which provides that open complaints are confidential. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
Adjudicatory Session II
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Website Updates
- International Medical Graduates Licenses
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the December 6, 2018, December 20, 2018 and January 10, 2018 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting