- Posted: November 30, 2018 1:52 p.m.
- Last Updated: December 4, 2018 11:21 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- Opioid Prescribing
- Adjudicatory Cases
- Profile Dispute
The Board will meet in Executive Session to review confidential information pertaining to statutory reports, pursuant to Section 21 (a) (7). This information is specifically exempt from disclosure pursuant to M.G.L. c. 111 Section 53B. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Audit Policy
- Information Technology (IT) Update
- Waiver of Statutory Requirements
- Availability for the December 20, 2018, January 10, 2019 and January 24, 2019 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting