- Posted: April 12, 2019 3:51 p.m.
- Last Updated: April 12, 2019 3:59 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Public information on the BORIM
Public Session I
- Email to Physicians on Alzheimer’s Law
- Update on Prescribing
- Licensing Cases
- Profile Dispute
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. The Board will also meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 7 to comply with, or act under the authority of any general or special law, M.G.L. c.112 § 5, which provides that open complaints are confidential. Additionally, the Board will review confidential information pertaining to statutory reports, pursuant to Section 21 (a) (7). This information is specifically exempt from disclosure pursuant to M.G.L. c. 111 Section 53B. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Update on License Application Structure
- Availability for the May 2, 2019, May 15, 2019 and May 30, 2019 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting