- Posted: January 30, 2020 11:27 a.m.
- Last Updated: January 31, 2020 2:46 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- Quality and Patient Safety Division Spring Conference
- Sealed Criminal Records and 10 Day Stay (Doe Matter)
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 7 to comply with, or act under the authority of any general or special law, M.G.L. c.112 § 5, which provides that open complaints are confidential. The Board will also meet in Executive Session to review Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the February 20, 2020, March 5, 2020 and March 19, 2020 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting