- Posted: May 15, 2020 12:56 p.m.
- Last Updated: May 19, 2020 11:04 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- Licensing Case – Christina Grassi, M.D., Full License Application
Executive Session l
- Licensing Cases
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. Additionally, the Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 7 to comply with, or act under the authority of any general or special law, M.G.L. c.112 § 5, which provides that open complaints are confidential. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Executive Session II
- Enforcement Cases
Public Session Il
- Motions and Votes
- Licensing Committee review of applications with pending malpractice claims
- Policy on time sensitive applications not requiring Licensing Committee review
- Availability for the June 11, 2020, June 25, 2020 and July 16, 2020 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting