- Posted: June 5, 2020 4:37 p.m.
- Last Updated: June 5, 2020 4:42 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- Election of Board Members
- Licensing Case – Babak Pirouz, M.D., Request for Seven Year Waiver of the Seven-Year Rule and Full License Application
- Licensing Cases
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session Il
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the June 25, 2020, July 16, 2020 and August 13, 2020 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting