- Posted: August 6, 2020 11:55 a.m.
- Last Updated: August 6, 2020 11:58 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- Reappointment of Members of the Committee on Acupuncture
- Licensing Cases
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. The Board will also discuss the health of a licensee who was the subject of a Physician Health Services report. Additionally, the Board will be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session Il
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the September 10, 2020, September 24, 2020 and October 8, 2020 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting