- Posted: October 30, 2020 2:21 p.m.
- Last Updated: November 4, 2020 1:30 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public dial-in numbers: 866-692-3580
Meeting number: 1788465184
Public Session I
- American University of Antigua’s Request for Reconsideration of the Board’s Decision that the Medical School is not Substantially Equivalent
- Licensing Cases
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. Additionally, the Board will be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the November 19, 2020, December 3, 2020, and December 17, 2020 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting