Cape Cod Chemical Safety and Climate Change Preparedness
Contact for Cape Cod Chemical Safety and Climate Change Preparedness
The Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA)
Overview of Cape Cod Chemical Safety and Climate Change Preparedness
Join us to learn more about resources that businesses and others can use to address hazardous chemical vulnerabilities, increase climate change preparedness, and protect public safety.
This workshop is free. Light refreshments will be served.
- Tiffany Skogstrom, Office of Technical Assistance
- Rick Ferreira, Taunton Emergency Management Agency
- Shannon Jarbeau, Cape Cod Cooperative Extension, Woods Hole Sea Grant
Continuing Education Credits
- Certified Floodplain Managers (CFM) can receive 2 CEUs from the Association of State Flood Plain Managers (ASFPM)
- Health Agents can receive 2 CEUs from BC County Health
Who Should Attend
- Cape Cod and South Shore businesses that use or store chemicals
- Local officials and first responders
- Non-governmental organizations
- Community groups and interested parties
Please direct questions about this event to Tiffany Skogstrom at the Office of Technical Assistance: Tiffany.Skogstrom@Mass.Gov or (617) 626-1086.
To RSVP Call Cape Cod Cooperative Extension:(508) 375-6690