- Posted: June 15, 2020 8:35 a.m.
- Last Updated: June 15, 2020 11:16 a.m.
- This page, Citizens Commission Meeting Notice, June 16, 2020, is offered by
- Citizens Commission (Created by 2018 Ballot Question 2)
Public Meeting Notice Citizens Commission Meeting Notice, June 16, 2020
Overview of Citizens Commission Meeting Notice, June 16, 2020
There will be a meeting of the Massachusetts Citizen Commission on Tuesday, June 16, 2020, from 6:30-8:30PM.
This will be a virtual meeting via connectivity described below. Pursuant to Covid-19 provisions, this will not be an in-person meeting.
You are invited to a webinar. There will be opportunities to ask questions by chat and for public testimony.
When: June 16, 2020 6:30-8:30PM
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 646 876 9923
Webinar ID: 918 0078 1443
- Opening and establish a quorum
- Approve the minutes from the meeting June 9, 2020
- Update on the request to meet with the 5 appointing authorities
- Discussion and vote on language for legislation to continue the Commission
- Discussion and vote on the strategy for advancing the amendment(s)
- Public testimony (if needed)
- Other business, including plan to finish the final Report by end of June and time for next meeting